Friday, July 29, 2011

Molding

   No, I'm not talking about the gross stuff that might grow in your bathroom!  We are painting and putting up the molding around the room.

  The outer corners are done and now we are doing the inner corners.  Part of the base board is done.  This room is so nice to spend time in now!  I was scrap booking the other nite and actually didn't mind being down here.  That is progress!
    So that is what we will be doing this hot weekend.  What kind of plans do ya'll  have planned?  Make it a good one!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could do molding myself...I am so bad at measuring. I'd love to put picture frame molding in my dining room but I know I am not up to the task! Looking forward to seeing the end result. Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online